Iowa City, IA
2021 Fresh Check Day:
Date: Wednesday, October 13 | Time: TBD | Location: TBD
info: please join us for UIowa’s sixth Fresh Check Day; a fun event with interactive booths, free food, and awesome prizes!
If you are interested in volunteering for this event, please contact Kelly Clougher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to learn about what counseling services are available at U Iowa or call (319) 335-7294.
Past Participating Organizations:
- Crisis Center of Johnson County
- University Counseling Service (UCS)
- Rape Victims Advocacy Program
- Association of Campus Ministers
- Heart Workshop
- Active Minds
- UCS Student Advisory Board
- Undergraduate Student Government
- Graduate and Professional Student Government
- Delta Tau Delta
- Student Health & Wellness
- Iowa Memorial Union/Center for Student Involvement & Leadership
- Medical School Counseling Center
- University of Iowa Veterans Association/Military Veterans Student Services/Peer Advisors for Veteran Education Team Leader
- Body Image Eating Disorder Awareness
- Association of Residence Halls
- Dean of Students
- Department of Public Safety
- Trans Alliance
- National Alliance of Mental Illness
- Alpha Chi Omega
- Alpha Phi Alpha
- Strength in Numbers
Check out this video from UIowa’s Spring 2018 Fresh Check Day!
If you or someone you know is thinking about suicide, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or text CONNECT to 741741 from anywhere in the USA, anytime, about any type of crisis.
Want to be featured on this website? Send YOUR Fresh Check Day testimonial to: email@example.com
2020 Fresh Check Day
October 21, 2020
2019 Fresh Check Day
October 16, 2019
Fall 2018 Fresh Check Day
October 17, 2018
Spring 2018 Fresh Check Day
April 3, 2018
2017 Fresh Check Day
April 5, 2017
Follow us on social media!