2020 VIRTUAL Fresh Check Day:
Date: Sunday, August 16 & Monday, August 17 | Time: 10:00am-6:00pm (BOTH DAYS) |
Online Location: www.freshcheckday.uga.edu
Instructions for joining UGA’s Virtual Fresh Check Day:
- Arrive at the landing page: www.freshcheckday.uga.edu
- Once you arrive here, you will be greeted by our Peer Educators/SHAC students in our Welcome Home video and a button “Enter Experience HERE”
- This will take you to a registration page: enter UGA student MyID
- Then you will enter the experience pages
- Once inside, there will be 15 interactive “booths” – same as last year and brief 1-3 minute videos for each.
- polls/surveys, video skits, bartending school, etc etc.
- Each will area will map back to the learning objective(s) and connecting the resource.
- Total experience time is between 40-45 minutes.
- There will be virtual prizes for ALL that participate/survey post event
- 20 big prizes will be raffled off to be redeemed once on campus.
If you are interested in volunteering for this event, please contact Kristine Groft at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to learn about what counseling services are available at UGA or call 706-542-2273.
If you or someone you know is thinking about suicide, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or text CONNECT to 741741 from anywhere in the USA, anytime, about any type of crisis.
Want to be featured on this website? Send YOUR Fresh Check Day testimonial to: email@example.com
2019 Fresh Check Day
August 12 & 13, 2019
Follow us on social media!